Thursday, August 24, 2006

Skill Of Asking The Right Question!

Sol and Mort are walking from religious service.
Sol wonders whether it would be all right to smoke while praying. Mort
replies, "Why don't you ask Rabbi Schwartz?" So Sol goes up to Rabbi
Schwartz and asks, "Rabbi, may I smoke while I pray?" But Rabbi says, "No,
my son, you may not. That's utter disrespect to our religion."
Sol goes back to his friend and tells him what the good Rabbi told him.

Mort says, "I'm not surprised. You asked the wrong question. Let me try."
And so Mort goes up to Rabbi Schwartz and asks, "Rabbi, may I pray while I smoke?" To which Rabbi Schwartz eagerly replies, "By all means, my son. By all means."

Moral : The reply you get depends on the question you ask

Don't forget to thank me and keep visiting for more !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home